BLU-RAY Peter Gabriel - Growing Up Live (2016) Blu-Ray 1080i

Discussion in 'BLU-RAY' started by barboss, Oct 24, 2016.

1. barboss

barboss Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    Peter Gabriel - Growing Up Live (2016) Blu-Ray 1080i
    [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Setlist:
    - Growing Up Live (HD / 16:9 / DTS-HD Master Audio / LPCM Stereo / 133 mins)
    01. Here Comes The Flood
    02. Darkness
    03. Red Rain
    04. Secret World
    05. Sky Blue (w/ Blind Boys Of Alabama)
    06. Downside Up
    07. The Barry Williams Show
    08. More Than This
    09. Mercy Street
    10. Digging In The Dirt
    11. Growing Up
    12. Animal Nation
    13. Solsbury Hill
    14. Sledgehammer
    15. Signal To Noise
    16. In Your Eyes (w/ Sevara Nazarkhan)
    17. Father Son
    18. Growing Up - Stabilizer Remix (Credits)

- Growing Up On Tour - A Family Portrait (SD / 4:3 / Dolby Digital Stereo / 39 mins)
    - Growing Up Live Bonus Features (SD / 16:9 / Dolby Digital Stereo / 15 mins. The Story Of Growing Up / Tony Levin's View (tour photos)
    - Still Growing Up Unwrapped (SD / 16:9 / DTS Surround Sound / Dolby Digital Stereo / 77 mins)
    01. Red Rain
    02. Secret World
    03. White Ashes
    04. Burn You Up, Burn You Down
    05. San Jacinto
    06. Digging In The Dirt
    07. Solsbury Hill
    08. Sledgehammer
    09. The Tower That Ate People
    10. Come Talk To Me
    11. In Your Eyes
    12. Biko

- Still Growing Up Unwrapped Bonus Features (SD / 16:9 / 31 mins. Rehearsal Tracks (DTS Surround Sound / Dolby Digital Stereo)
    01. Darkness
    02. No Way Out
    03. Growing Up

- Live On "Later With Jools Holland" (Dolby Digital Stereo)
    01. Father Son
    02. Downside Up

About: • The "Growing Up Live" concert film was recorded on the tour of the same name from 2002/3 and boasts key tracks Sledgehammer, In Your Eyes, Solsbury Hill, Digging In The Dirt, More Than This, Red Rain, Growing Up, Mercy Street, Here Comes The Flood and more. "Still Growing Up Live & Unwrapped" includes the concert film of the Still Growing Up tour from 2004 and the "Unwrapped" film (both shot in standard definition), which give a more intimate look at Peter Gabriel on tour and explore the world behind the songs featured in the shows. The Blu-ray+DVD set has all the material from these three DVD discs included on one Blu-ray disc and one DVD. Also included on the Blu-ray disc is the Family Portrait film. Full content details on all formats are overleaf.
    • In 2002 and 2003, following the release of his album "Up", Peter Gabriel went on the road with his "Growing Up" tour, once again collaborating with production designer Robert Lepage to create a spectacular and theatrical live experience. The tour took in thirty-two cities across the USA, Canada and Europe with this concert film, directed by Hamish Hamilton, being shot over two nights at the FilaForum in Milan in May 2003 with Peter Gabriel and the band performing "in the round" at the centre of the arena. Filmed in high definition, this was originally released on DVD in 2003 but never on Blu-ray. The DVD is now being reissued and the concert is being released on Blu-ray for the first time.
    • "Still Growing Up Live & Unwrapped" is taken from the "Still Growing Up" tour of 2004, which took Peter Gabriel and his band into smaller and more intimate venues in contrast to the large arenas chronicled in the "Growing Up Live" film. Award-winning director Hamish Hamilton reunites with Peter Gabriel for this concert film.. The 'Unwrapped' film sees Anna Gabriel take over the director's chair with the collaboration of Hamish Hamilton. A simpler approach suggested a different set list and Peter, Hamish and Anna were determined that this should be filmed in a very different style. It shows Peter Gabriel as many of his fans love to see him, just playing the music.

Info:
    Source:
    [​IMG]
    Genre: Rock
    Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
    Format: M2TS | 26.01Mbps
    Length: 04:56:02 | 42.03Gb
    Video 1: H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps
    Video 2: MPEG2 | 720x480i | 16:9 | 6.6Mbps | 29.970fps
    Audio 1: LPCM | 2304kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
    Audio 2: DTS-HD MA | 2943kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
    Audio 3: AC3 | 448kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
    Audio 4: AC3 | 448kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
    Language: English

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.
    pass: galexandersHD

2. Loading...

3. NRMorris

NRMorris Member

Threads:
    great